Aircat Vibrotherm Drive 1/2" Impact Wrench
By AirCat Item #: ACA1178-VXL
Features & Benefits:
- 1300 ft. lbs. of Loosening Torque
- 4.5 lbs. in weight
- AIRCAT VIBROTHERM DRIVE features a new “Patent Pending” impact mechanism, reducing vibration by 30% and increasing life by 50%
- The patented AIRCAT muffler produces AIRCAT’S characteristic low noise levels of between 82 d(B)A-85 d(B)A
- The patented AIRCAT Grip and VIBROTHERM DRIVE design deliver unmatched operator comfort and cosmetic styling
- VIBROTHERM DRIVETM impact wrenches incorporate thecompletely new AIRCAT design impact wrench mechanism (patent pending)
- The new mechanism reduces vibration levels by between30%-40% and increased the life of the mechanism by 50%
- Investment into tooling and materials and a triple injectionmolding processes enables AIRCAT to produce cosmetic designs that are unmatchedin the industry
- "Three year warranty"
The AIRCAT vibrotherm drive 1178-VXL is a 1/2" Drivepneumatic impact wrench that produces 1300 ft-lbs of torque. The patentedvibrotherm drive is the latest technological innovation In Hammer mechanismsthat reduces vibration by 30% while increasing durability by 50%. there are 3Other patents on this. The patented grip provides unmatched operator Comfort.New 2018 patented muffler reduces the noise level to 84 d(b)a. Patented triggermounted forward/reverse switch and power management for a convenient one handoperation. We use high grade triple injection, three color compositehousing/handle that provides strength and unmatched external design features.The through-bolt motor Assembly construction eliminates component missalignment reducing wear and eliminates motor air leakage increasingperformance. In addition the rotor Spline is connected to the anvil whicheliminates miss-alignment and reduces wear and vibration. The hammer Cage endplates retains the grease in the hammers and cage reducing wear.