Hot Water Direct Drive Electric Pressure Washer, 2.0 GPM, 2.0 HP, 120
By Mi-T-M Item #: MTMHSE-1502-0MG10
Features and Benefits:
- Pump: Direct triplex General pump with ceramic plungers · Stainless-steel and brass unloader valve · Forged brass manifold · Thermal relief valve
- Motor: Totally enclosed fan-cooled electric motor with manual thermal overload protection · 35-foot power cord with in-line GFCI which meets required CSA certification · Solid state electronic ignition
- Frame: Reinforced powder coated steel tube frame with center balanced lifting hook · Electric cord hanger · Powder coated steel gun/wand holder · Flat-free tires · Locking tire brake
- Components: Energy-efficient top-fired heat exchanger designed for convenient troubleshooting and easy maintenance · High quality fuel filter/water separator ensures clean fuel supply · Complete system diagnostic board · Float tank · Pressure and high limit safety controls · No. 1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Bio-fuel not approved at this time) · Polyethylene burner fuel tank · Easy coil drain helps prevent freezing in cold weather
- Unit Includes: Quick connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 25° and 40°) · 50-foot x 3/8-inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with swivel, quick connects and bend restrictors · Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off · Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance
- Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F · Water output temperature is 190°-200°F
- 1500 PSI
- 2.0 GPM
- 2.0 HP 120V single Phase 19.0 A
- Nema 5-20P
The HSE Series works great in industrial applications requiring 20 or more hours per week and is built for longevity. The top-fired heat exchanger is energy efficient and designed for convenient troubleshooting
This item can be drop-shipped from the vendor.
This item is special order and will be shipped directly from the vendor.