JPRO Professional Diagnostic Software and Adapter Kit
By Noregon Systems Item #: NRS232125-NS
Features and Benefits:
- Perform simultaneous assessment of the ENTIRE truck (including all engine, ABS, body, and chassis controllers) in about one minute, without prior knowledge of the vehicle’s configuration
- Provides bi-directional features and tests for GM, Mack, Volvo, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, International, PACCAR, Isuzu, Wabco, and Bendix.
- Proprietary heavy-duty coverage for all makes and models
- Proprietary medium-duty coverage for Ford, GM, Sprinter, and Isuzu
- Reads, displays, and clears over 100,000 faults with OEM-level fault descriptions
- NextStep service and repair information delivers component-based, technician-friendly all makes, all models troubleshooting and repair. Includes Free access to NextStep NET online portal (internet access required)
- Hardware includes DLA+ 2.0 adapter, all cables
- Shortens repair time, increases uptime, and lowers maintenance costs
Includes: JPRO® Professional Diagnostic Software (Annual Subscription), NextStep Service & Repair Information (Annual Subscription), DLA+ 2.0 Adapter, Type-2 Vehicle Cables (6-Pin, 9-Pin)and Type-B OBDII Cables (Ford, GM, Sprinter/Isuzu/Hino, Mack & Volvo), USB computer cable and adapter carrying case.