3M™ Green Corps™ Cut-off Wheel, 3" x 1/16" x 3/8" - 5 pack
By 3M Item #: MMM1990
Features and Benefits:
- Highest performance, longest lasting wheel
- Used for cutting auto body sheet metal, frame rails, clamps and rusted bolts
- For use on utility type cut-off tools.
- Constructed with premium grade abrasives, these wheels out-cut and out-last General Purpose wheels
- Single Pak purchase contains 5 pieces
3M Green Corps cutoff wheels are high-performance, long-life cutoff wheels, engineered for cutting autobody sheet metal, frame rails, clamps and rusted bolts. U.S.A. Wheel Diameter (in.): 3, Wheel Thickness (in.): 1/16, Wheels (qty.): 5, Recommended Use: Autobody Sheet Metal, Frame Rails, Clamps, Rusted Bolts.
Cut Off Wheels
|Dimension Center Hole||3/8"|
|Units per Package||5|
|Product Name||Green Corps|