Makita® 12V max CXT® Li-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8 in. Driver-Drill (Bare Tool)
By Makita Item #: MAKFD07Z
Features & Benefits:
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/16" long
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 280 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-450 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8" Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The FD07 weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), and delivers 280 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.