Cummins 3/4" Fuel Injection Flare Nut Socket
By Schley Products, Inc Item #: SCH99100
Features and Benefits:
- This unique 3/4 in. Fuel Injection Flare Nut Socket gives the technician the ability to access and remove fuel pump lines with little effort
- Used with a ratchet and extension, the socket slides along the fuel line onto the flare nut which now can be loosened for pump removal
- The Flare Nut Socket is also used to tighten the fuel line nuts when the injection pump is reattached to the fuel lines
- The area surrounding the injection pumps on later model Cummins 5.9L, 24-valve engines, '98.5-'02, is very difficult to access when removing the fuel supply lines.
- This Schley 99100 fuel injection flare nut tool is designed with a slim configuration and 3/8 in. drive to fit into the confined area around the injection pump.
Schley Products, Inc CUMMINS FUEL INJECTION FLARE NUT SOCKET - SCH99100.
Warranty Info1 yr warranty on material and workmanship