Double Flat Tip 3/16"/4.8Mm
By Portasol Item #: PTLSPT-8
Features and Benefits:
- Long Life Nickel and Iron Plated tip with Double Flat soldering surface.
- Features in built heater (catalyst burner) within the tip.
- Larger Tip for heavier gauge wires.
- Tip temperature up to 1,076 degrees fahrenheit - 580 degrees celsius.
- Manufactured in Ireland under ISO 9001:2000.
Portasol are the makers of the original orange gas soldering iron the 'Technic' in 1984. All our products are made in Ireland and we manufacture all our own plastic and metal components in our plant in Co. Carlow. Quality has always been the cornerstone of our technology and what gives Portasol the advantage is the added reliability and durability of our tools.Products are tested for 2 weeks before they leave our factory to ensure reliable igniton and adjustable temperature control.