9000 LB FULL RISE SCISSOR LIFT
9000 LB FULL RISE SCISSOR LIFT
Features and Benefits:
- 9,000 LB. Capacity
- Commercial Grade
- Full Rise Scissor Lift
- Open Center Design for Easy Access
- Adjustable width
- Air-Operated Lock Release (External Air Supply Required - NOT INCLUDED)
- 10 Locking Positions
- Locking Approach Ramps
- Grease Zerk Fittings at each Hinge Point
- Separate Self-Contained Control Panel
- CE Certified
- Heavy Duty Rubber Lifting Blocks Included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 220volt/1phase Electric Operation (Requires a 30amp Breaker)
- Shipping Weight: 2,400 lb.
- 1 yr Structural – 1 yr Hydraulic Warranty – Parts Only
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® SLP9K full rise scissor lift combines an extremely low lift platform height and a 78 inch full rise scissor jack system. The SLP9K full rise lift is the perfect above ground lift for those customers with ceiling height restrictions and the need for “enough lift” to raise pick-up trucks. This lift is also perfect for those service shops that want to avoid the cluttered look of dozens of vertical lift columns.
The Atlas® SLP9K can also be flush mounted. The flush mounted scissor lift gives the service area a “clean look” and also provides a “flat surface” which can be driven over from any angle, making it easy to position the vehicle over the lifting platforms.
The 31″ adjustable distance between the lift platforms of the Atlas® SLP9K scissor lift can accommodate a full frame, uni-body, or SUV (truck) lifting points. It is highly recommended that you purchase the Atlas® Scissor Lift Support Bar Kit if the intended use is for lifting heavier vehicles (pickup trucks and SUVs) with narrow frames. The best way to position any vehicle on a scissor lift (with horizontal cylinders) is to allow some space (2-6 inches) between the lifting surface of the lift and vehicle’s lifting points.
The separate control panel may be conveniently positioned to allow easy access for the operator. The 220 volt (single phase) electric/hydraulic power unit is housed inside the metal control panel box. The push button controls activate the raising and lowering of the lift. The sophisticated 10 position air actuated lock system is automatically engaged and disengaged as the lift is being raised or lowered. The lift has a safety lowering limit switch. Once the lift platforms are lowered to within 10 ½ inches of the ground, the lift automatically stops its descent. The Down button needs to be released and depressed again to allow the lift to go down completely.
Atlas® SLP9K Specifications
- Lifting Capacity 9,000 lbs.
- Max Lifting Height 78" (6' 6")
- Overall Length 82" (6' 10")
- Max Overall Width 82" (6' 10")
- Lift Platform 59" x 24
- Lowered Height 4"
- Width Between Platforms Adjustable up to 31"
- Approach Ramps 11" x 24"
- Air Requirement 90-120 PSI (External Air Supply Required - NOT INCLUDED)
- Power Unit 220 volt +/- 5% (209-231volts) single (1) phase (A 30 amp breaker is required)
- Oil Requirement 3-5 Gallons AW32 or AW46 (NOT INCLUDED)
- Shipping Weight 2,400 lbs.
|Brand||Atlas Automotive Equipment|
1 yr warranty on material and workmanship