Minimum Order - $25
- Freight is prepaid for small package shipments greater than $600.00, and single truck shipments greater than $1,250.00 from any ISN warehouse.
- Freight prepaid terms do not apply to special orders, direct shipments or shipments outside of the continental United States.
- All products are F.O.B. shipping point unless otherwise agreed upon or noted.
- Certain additional fees for truck shipments are not covered under the prepaid terms (lift-gate, residential delivery, non-network carriers, etc.). These fees will either be billed at time of order or after delivery.
- ISN offers next day and 2nd day shipping to any US destination and Puerto Rico.
- ISN uses FedEx for cartons/items weighing 70 lbs. or less.
- Requested added service or unapproved carrier fees will be added to all shipments.
- Products with prepaid freight (part numbers ending in -FPD) are only valid for shipment to the continental US.
(a handling charge of $2.95 will be added to all orders less than $25.00)
Export Freight Terms:
- Freight is prepaid for small package shipments greater than $600, and single truck shipments greater than $1,250 to F.O.B. U.S Port of Exit. We are also able to quote (C.I.F.) pricing through Burlington Air Express, Emory Worldwide and others. ISN offers next day and 2nd day shipping to any US. destination and Puerto Rico. Certain freight intensive items are FOB shipping point (some air compressors, bead blasting cabinets, valve machines, etc.).
Freight Shipments Damage and Loss:
- Please be aware that freight delivery shipments often encounter rough handling resulting in damage or loss. In order to hold the freight companies accountable, the shipment must be thoroughly inspected before signing the delivery document. This includes inspecting for concealed damage.
- Whether the shipment will be received by you, a colleague, a family member or a customer it must be inspected.
- If the receiver of the shipment has a waiver with the LTL carrier for No signature required, this authorization alleviates both ISN and the carrier from any responsibility.
- Damaged shipments must be refused or notated on the delivery document.
- Please click here to view our LTL Shipment Receiving Guidelines and instructions for damaged or short shipments.
The receiver must inspect the shipment prior to releasing the carrier. We are not responsible for damaged or lost product.
Freight claims for lost or damaged freight must be filed with the carrier and clearly noted on Bills of Lading when receiving shipments. This is necessary for your protection.
Although the responsibility is with the carrier, please notify us immediately so that we may be of some assistance.
In cases where you have received the proper amount of cartons from the carrier but discover errors or shortages in unpacking, notify us immediately. Claims must be made within 10 days.