PREMIUM WHEEL BALANCER
PREMIUM WHEEL BALANCER
Features and Benefits:
- Computer Controlled Motorized Spin Balancer
- Raised, Easy to Read Display
- Large Wheel Weight Tray
- Automatic 2D Data Entry
- Width Measuring Gauge for Automatic 3D Data Entry Available (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Split-Weight Function for hiding weights behind spokes
- Automatic LED Light
- Automatic and pedal operated brake.
- Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised.
- Static and dynamic balancing modes.
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Self-Diagnosing and Self-calibrating
- Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes.
- Display in grams or ounces, and in mm or inches.
- No anchor-down installation needed
- Includes Plastic Quick-Relase Nut, 4 Centering Cones, Wheel Weight Pliers, & Measuring Calipers
- Replacement Parts & Wear Items Always in Stock
- 1 Year Parts Only Warranty
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® WB49-2 represents the very latest generation of Atlas® Wheel Balancer technology. The premium WB49-2 boasts special features such as Automatic 2D Data Entry, the offset and diameter are entered automatically using the inner measuring gauge, an all new LED display monitor style, and a chassis designed to give the balancer a far more practical and aesthetic look. Other luxury features of the WB49-2 are the Split-Weight Function for discreetly locating weights behind the spokes and an automatic LED light to illuminate the inside of the rim when applying weights. Finally this model, like the Atlas® WB41, has a raised display which is easier to read and use and a larger, more spacious wheel weight tray.
The Atlas® WB49-2 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays error codes so the operator can make the necessary adjustments or repairs in his own shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store. The WB49-2 handles a wide range of wheels on the market with a capability of up to 32" diameter rims. The WB49-2 comes with a set of 4 cones to accomodate center holes from 1.75" up to 5.18". An adapter kit made up of a larger cone and a spacer, the Light Truck Adapter Kit, can be purchased separately to handle bigger center holes and more off-set wheels.
The Atlas® WB49-2 wheel balancer balances wheels that weigh up to 150 LB. Many balancers claim that they have 150 lb wheel capacity. There is a BIG difference between the shaft being able to support a 150 lb wheel assembly and the balancer being able to accurately balance the 150 lb. wheel assembly.Atlas® WB49-2 Specifications
- Max Tire Diameter: 39"
- Rim Sizes (Cars & Light Trucks): 10" - 32" (Manual Data Entry May be Required over 23")
- Rim Width: 1 1/2" - 20"
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Max Wheel Weight: 150 lbs.
- Balancing Speed: 150 rpm
- Data Entry: Automatic 2D (Automatic 3D Optional)
- Measurement: Standard or Metric
- Accuracy: 1 gram
- Weight Position Resolution: 1.4 Degrees
- Self Calibrating: YES
- Motor: 1/4 Horsepower
- Electric Requirement: 110volt
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs
|Brand||Atlas Automotive Equipment|
1 yr warranty on material and workmanship