3500 LB SLIDING BRIDGE JACK
3500 LB SLIDING BRIDGE JACK
Features and Benefits:
- Sliding Bridge Jack
- Capacity: 3,500 lbs
- Manual, hand pump operated
- Scissor mechanism allows for level lifting
- Low Profile, Compact Design
- Adjustable Width to fit many 4-post lifts
- Adjustable Lift Arms to reach many lifting points
- Multiple Safety Lock Positions
- 4 Piece Truck Adapter Set Included
- 1 Year Parts Only Warranty
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® RJ35 (3500 LB. capacity) sliding hydraulic bridge jack is the perfect choice for the owner of the Atlas® Garage PRO8000 or any of our other Atlas® Garage Pro lifts. The RJ35 Sliding Jack will also work on our other hobbyist four post lifts such as the ALI Certified Atlas® APEX8 and APEX9 as well as the Premium Atlas® 408SL and 409HP. The RJ35 Sliding Jack is perfect for those who want to perform wheel service on a vehicle that is positioned on top of their four post lift.
Most four post hobbyist lifts come with a jack tray. The jack tray has certain limitations that are eliminated by using the Atlas® RJ35 Sliding Jack. The jack tray (with a small floor jack or jack stands) will support ONLY THOSE LIFTING POINTS of the raised vehicle that are between the runways of the four post lift. The RJ35 Sliding Jack has telescoping arms that can be extended over the runways of the four post lift. The lift pads at the end of these arms can be positioned under the LIFTING POINTS (that are located over the runways of the four post lift) of the vehicle allowing the operator to access many more LIFTING POINTS than just using the jack tray.
The Atlas® RJ35 Sliding Jack comes standard with a set of peg style truck adapters which increase the lifting height of the lift pads. These truck adapters will allow the RJ35 Sliding Jack sliding hydraulic jack to raise pick up trucks that will sit higher on the runways than the average passenger car. The RJ35 Sliding Jack is operated by a manual hydraulic pump (porta-power pump) and does not require an air compressor for power. This jack also features two solid locking positions that are used when the vehicle is to be suspended above the runways. When the locking positions of the Atlas® RJ35 Sliding Jack are engaged, the hydraulic pressure from the lifting cylinder of the jack is eliminated. (These locks act much like a pair of jack stands after you lift a vehicle off the ground with a service jack).
Finally, the versatile Atlas® RJ35 Sliding Jack is adjustable to fit between the runways of many of the other four post lifts that have been sold in the last several years.
Atlas® RJ35 Sliding Jack Specifications
- Capacity: 3500 lbs
- Lower Extension Width (Between Runway): 20 1/2" to 47"
- Top Width (Arms Retracted & Extended): 39 12" to 64 3/4"
- Min. Pad Height Above Runway (MAY VARY BY LIFT): 3 1/2"
- Lift Pad Height Above Arm: 1 3/8"
- Max Height Raised w/o Adapter: 11"
- Max Height Raised w/ Adapters: 17 1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 350 lbs
- Adapter Heights: 2 Each 1 1/2", 5"
- Arm Hole/Adapter Peg Size: 1 1/2"
|Brand||ATLAS AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT|
90 day warranty on material and workmanship